Monday 23 January 2012

Milo's Moved Out


Today marks one week since my little Milo bear moved into his own room. I hadn't intended to put him on his own so early but we'd left his crib at Grandma's and so thought we'd give it a go for a night... little did we know he would love it! He has his last bottle at around 10pm and then lies happily in his cot until he falls asleep. He NEVER did that in his crib beside me and he doesn't settle as easily when he knows we're n the room but when I peek in from his doorway he is kicking his legs and waving his arms, gurgling away contently, It's amazing! Night-times weren't great because he's such a fidget and I could hear every little noise when he lay beside me but now he is just perfect. We've had a couple of really good nights but he hasn't "slept through" yet, 10pm til 4am is pretty good going though and that's normal right now. Being in his own room also means that whoever isn't up with him gets a lot more sleep so that's a major positive but the best thing has to be the beaming smile he gives me when I go to get him in the morning. Everyone's happier when we're well rested and being in his own room is working for him as much as it is for us.


Our rooms are very close and it was all a bit unplanned so as yet I haven't bought a monitor.. I'm tempted by this deal on buyapowa right now though.. £34.99 down from £59.99!! I've been put off thus far because of the cost but there will come a time when I want to put him to bed while we're downstairs and for that I will definitely be needing one. buyapowa deals are timed so this link wont be relevant forever but for now if you want to buy this you can check it out here. I think I'm going to have to have it.
Miss BB

2 comments:

  1. I love your vlog.. its so sweet:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry if it saids anonymous.. it just came up.. i tryed to get my google account name to come up but it wouldnt, i'm kelly, nice to meet you:) i think your vlog is a very good idea.. its a good way for you to remmember all the preciouse little moments and the stages of your beautifull little boys life:) Hugs, kelly xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...